- Ready for you to Enjoy: Our alpaca blend skeins are untangled from start to finish. Soft, versatile & Fun! Perfect for knitting and crocheting hats, sweaters, cowls, scarves & other craft projects.
- Specifications: Weight Category #5 BULKY. 5.29 ounces/150 grams total. Approximately 164 yards/150 meters total. Suggested needle: US 9 to 11 or 5.5-8 mm. Suggested crochet hook: K – 10.5 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm. Crochet Gauge: 6 rows, 11 sts dc = 4″” (10 cm) on K-10.5 hook.
- Blend: Alpaca Blend 35% Alpaca, 15% Wool, & 50% Premium Acrylic fibers make a fantastic combination to create a luxurious, soft, strong, durable, affordable, and easy to care for yarn. Our yarn does not split easily and offers excellent stitch definition.
- Sustainable & Cruelty-Free: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are made with the finest alpaca fiber that is shorn from Alpacas once a year, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health. Alpacas are not hurt by this process. Made with love and with you in mind in Peru, South America, alpaca’s homeland.
- Naturally warm & Soft: Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and the best characteristics of all the luxury fibers.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.
- Please note that the colors you see on your screen may not be an exact representation of the actual product due to variations in monitor settings and display technology. We strive to ensure that the colors on our photos are as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee that they will match the product exactly. If you have any questions or concerns about the colors of a product, please contact us for further assistance.