Easy And Secure Ordering
- READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY: You won’t need a winder to start your project! Our alpaca blend skeins are untangled from start to finish. SOFT, VERSATILE & ***FUN***: Perfect for knitting and crocheting baby garments, shawls, hats, sweaters, stuffed animals (Amigurumi) & other craft projects.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #3 DK. 5.28 ounces/150 grams total, 1.75 ounces/50 grams per skein. Approximately 328 yards/300 meters total, 109 yards/100 meters per skein. Suggested needle: US 5 to 7 or 3.75-4.5 mm. Suggested crochet hook: 7 to I-9 or 4.5-5.5 mm. Crochet Gauge: 8 rows, 14 sts dc = 4″” (10cm) on 7 hook.
- BLEND: 35% Alpaca, 15% wool, & 50% acrylic fibers make an amazing combination to create a luxurious, soft, strong, durable, affordable, and easy to care for yarn. Our yarn does not split easily and offers great stitch definition.
- SUSTAINABLE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are with the finest alpaca fiber that is shorn from Alpacas once a year, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health.
- NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and the best characteristics of all the luxury fibers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.