Easy And Secure Ordering
- READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY: Our alpaca blend skeins are untangled from start to finish. SOFT, VERSATILE &
***FUN***: Perfect for knitting and crocheting socks, baby garments, shawls, hats, sweaters & other craft projects.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #5 BULKY. 5.28 ounces/150 grams total, 1.75 ounces/50 grams per skein. Approximately 164 yards/150 meters total, 54 yards/50 meters per skein. Suggested needle: US 9 to 11 or 5.5-8 mm. Suggested crochet hook: K – 10.5 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm. Crochet Gauge: 6 rows, 11 sts dc = 4″” (10 cm) on K-10.5 hook.
- BLEND: 35% Alpaca, 15% wool, & 50% acrylic fibers make an amazing combination to create a luxurious, soft, strong, durable, affordable and easy to care for yarn. Our yarn does not split easily and offers great stitch definition.
- SUSTAINABLE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are made with the finest alpaca fiber that is shorn from Alpacas once a year, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health. Alpacas are not hurt by this process.
- NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and the best characteristics of all the luxury fibers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.