Naturally warm, soft and fluffy, this 89% Superfine Alpaca – 11% Nylon/Polyamide Yarn is perfect for knitting or crocheting baby garments, hats, scarves, sweaters & other craft projects. Alpaca is a naturally antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, flame resistant fiber. I can’t imagine using anything else to craft unique items for my loved ones. The yarn itself is super soft and luxurious. You will love the silky feel of it on your skin. It’s not itchy like wool and has many other great benefits to include moisture wicking and the best thermal protection of even all of the luxury fibers.
- READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY: Our dreamily soft alpaca blend wool skeins are untangled from start to finish.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #4 Worsted. 89% Superfine Alpaca – 11% Nylon/Polyamide. Approximately 870 yards/795 meters total, 290 yards/265 meters per skein. 5.25 ounces/150 grams total, 1.75 ounces/50 grams per skein. Recommended needle US 7-9 (4.5-5.5 mm).
- SUSTAINABLE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are made with the finest alpaca fiber that is shorn from Alpacas once a year, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health.
- HIGHEST QUALITY AND NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: True Premium Quality. Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and the best characteristics of all the luxury fibers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cold water using mild soap. Rinse in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You will love the soft and warm feel of our Superfine Alpaca Blend Yarn, but for whatever reason, you may return the product no questions asked within 90 days.
|Dimensions||9 × 4.5 × 3.8 in|
Ivory, Oatmeal, Heather Brown, Cocoa, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Black, Midnight Blue, Blackberry Purple