Luxuriously and CARING SOFT. Naturally warm, soft and fluffy, this 70% Baby Alpaca – 7% Merino Wool – 23% Nylon/Polyamide Yarn is perfect for knitting or crocheting baby garments, hats, scarves, sweaters & other craft projects.
- READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY: Our extra soft Baby Alpaca Blend skeins are untangled from start to finish.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #4. Needle needed: US 7-9 (4.5-5.5 mm) Approximately 426 yards/390 meters total, 142 yards/130 meters per skein. 5.25 ounces/150 grams total, 1.75 oz/50 grams per skein.
- SUSTAINABLE AND CRUELTY-FREE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are with the finest alpaca fiber that is shorn from Alpacas once a year, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health.
- HIGHEST QUALITY AND NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: True Premium Quality Baby Alpaca with a blend of Wool and extra soft nylon. Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and the best characteristics of all the luxury fibers.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You will love the soft, warm, feel of our Suri Alpaca/Wool Yarn, but for whatever reason, you may return the product no questions asked within 90 days.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4.5 in|
Ivory, Oatmeal, Heather Brown, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Black, Burgundy, Eggplant Purple, Lapis Lazuli Blue, Purple Blue, Silver Light Blue, Rose Heather Brown, Rust