- NATURALLY WARM & SOFT: Alpaca fiber is a luxury fiber that offers the best natural thermal protection and greatest qualities of all the luxury fibers.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: True Premium Quality 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn Worsted, Afghan, Aran, Medium Weight works beautifully for baby garments, shawls, scarves, hats, sweaters and many other projects you have in mind. These skeins are shipped untangled from start to finish.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight Category #4. Approximately 327 yards/300 meters total, 109 yards/100 meters per skein. 5.25 ounces total, 1.75 ounces per skein or 150 grams total, 50 grams per skein. Recommended needle US 6-9 is recommended (4 – 5.5 mm).
- SUSTAINABLE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, our skeins are made from the finest alpaca wool that is shorn from Alpacas once a year with the greatest of care, a necessary part of maintaining good animal health.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: You’ll love the soft, warm, feel of our 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn, but for whatever reason, you may return the product no questions asked within 90 days.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in cool water using mild soap. Rinse in cool water. Do not twist or wring. Press to remove excess water. Do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching your garment, do not hang, fold and store in a dry place.
|Dimensions||7.1 × 5.5 × 2.8 in|
Ivory, Oatmeal, Heather Brown, Light Grey, Charcoal, Silver Light Blue, Denim Heather, Green Heather, Cotton Candy, Birthday Cake, Red, Sunset, Rust, Cinnamon, Kiwi Green, Teal Blue, Myrtle Green, Purple Iris, Goldie Yellow, Deep Ocean Blue